Skip to main content

The Oh So Joyful Knight Family | Frost Photography | Georgia Photographer

Happy most wonderful time of the year! My family and I are so very excited it's Christmas time! It's such a joyous time to enjoy and cherish our family and friends and spend time celebrating the birth of Jesus. This time of year is also one of my favorites because I get to make pictures of some wonderful families. I love experiencing and witnessing the love between each family as they come together to create these lasting memories. 

When Charity asked me to take her family's pictures I was so honored and very excited. But I still had no idea it would turn out to be one of my all time favorite sessions! The Knight's are neighbors and friends and we also happen to go to the same church and small group. We've so been blessed to get to know them over the last few months and be oh so inspired by their marriage, family, and walk with the Lord, as well as thankful to be able to fellowship with them. 

As always I strive to find and capture the light of my subjects. The Knight family made my job so effortless to showcase their light story because their love for each other runs deep. The affection, kindness, patience, and love for each other is a delight to witness- this family is a true team, and it is a beautiful thing. 

Every time I finish a session like this one, my thoughts go straight to God. He truly is working all things for good. The way certain people and experiences come into my life, truly touch my heart, change me for the better, bring thankfulness to my heart, offer me such a hopeful and happy perspective reminding me that so much good is taking place- amongst all the dark, grumpy, disarray of the world...there is such a remarkable light to be found. 

To Charity and Philip, my hope is that you will cherish these for a long time. That you will revisit them down the road and be reminded of all that God has created in your family. Such love, such light. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek, Seven Year Old Spunk

A good friend/client of mine sent me a design idea that she wanted me to do for each of her children. I tried it out on my niece first today, and this is what turned out <3 I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Finger Painting Shoot

I've been wanting to take advantage of the pretty weather, so I decided to get some work done out on my porch today. Blue skies, plenty of trees, birds chirping, and my puppy sunbathing next to me is a nice place to hang out. This is my first blog, first post, first go at this. So even if I turn out to be a miserable blogger, the morning will not have been spent in vain because I spent it outdoors.  A couple days ago, I had the privilege to do a shoot with two cutie pies, Elisa and Gavin. I approached Paula to see if she would let me do an experimental shoot with her sweet little ones! She had told me that her children were comfortable and used to being in front of the camera, so I was excited to play a little with ideas that a lot of parents would be a little hesistant towards. I'm glad she was brave and trusting when I told her my idea was to have her kids finger paint.  Lots and lots of colorful paint, smiley kids, a beautiful backyard full of a bounty of trees and flowe

Playing Daniel Boone

Bang Bang  I must say, I love using playrooms with great window light.