Skip to main content

Elizabeth & Lanier in the Leaves | Georgia Photographer

This brother and sister duo were such a delight to photograph. I'm drawn to joy and happiness, and this shoot brought me both. I love that Elizabeth and Lanier were playful and ready to have fun. The tall trees, light, and sea of leaves made the perfect setting to make these pictures. One of the many reasons I love spending time with kids is because you get an excuse to act like a kid again. Life just isn't as good if you can't play in the leaves. I love my job. Enjoy these! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek, Seven Year Old Spunk

A good friend/client of mine sent me a design idea that she wanted me to do for each of her children. I tried it out on my niece first today, and this is what turned out <3 I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Finger Painting Shoot

I've been wanting to take advantage of the pretty weather, so I decided to get some work done out on my porch today. Blue skies, plenty of trees, birds chirping, and my puppy sunbathing next to me is a nice place to hang out. This is my first blog, first post, first go at this. So even if I turn out to be a miserable blogger, the morning will not have been spent in vain because I spent it outdoors.  A couple days ago, I had the privilege to do a shoot with two cutie pies, Elisa and Gavin. I approached Paula to see if she would let me do an experimental shoot with her sweet little ones! She had told me that her children were comfortable and used to being in front of the camera, so I was excited to play a little with ideas that a lot of parents would be a little hesistant towards. I'm glad she was brave and trusting when I told her my idea was to have her kids finger paint.  Lots and lots of colorful paint, smiley kids, a beautiful backyard full of a bounty of trees and flowe

Playing Daniel Boone

Bang Bang  I must say, I love using playrooms with great window light.