Skip to main content
Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog whether you're just discovering Frost Photography for the first time or have followed in the past and have been a client of mine. I thought I would write an update and a little get to know me since I haven't updated this in quite awhile. My name is Jessica Adams, I grew up in St. Simons and I'm originally from Kansas, and I moved to Macon when I married my wonderful husband. I spent most of my growing up years either frolicking on the beach or with my family in the great heartland of Kansas. I started Frost Photography 5 years ago and have taken a small break from it to start our family. We have two little darlings now, Amelia is almost three and Marissa recently celebrated her first birthday. I've been spending my days focusing on our family, cherishing, and watching them grow- enjoying all the sweet love of being home with them. This has been such a blessed and joyful time of my life.





























My love for making pictures has only grown since becoming a mother.  It has helped shape my photography perspective even further as my heart yearns to capture special memories of my own family, which helps me better understand the wishes of my clients when I am photographing them and their families. Like always, I aim to create pictures of real moments, real memories, real expressions. My main goal is to do two things, find the "sweet light" in the setting and to also bring out the light in my subjects. I believe the connection between the photographer and client is very important. One of the strengths that God has blessed me with in regards to being a photographer is my ability to connect with those that I am photographing. I have a dear love for people and a special love for children. Many children will act shy and unlike their true selves when a stranger is around, especially one with a big camera in their face. One of my strengths rests where I am able to make them feel at ease and be themselves so that their true expressions and personalities shine through, and as a result,  I'm able to capture their true light.

Take a look at my previous sessions, and I will be sharing new work in the near future! I'm so happy to be back at making photographs of your beautiful families and excited to see my old clients and meet many new ones! If you are interested in booking a session or learning more about Frost Photography please email me! 
jessicafadams@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Daniel Boone

Bang Bang  I must say, I love using playrooms with great window light.

Finger Painting Shoot

I've been wanting to take advantage of the pretty weather, so I decided to get some work done out on my porch today. Blue skies, plenty of trees, birds chirping, and my puppy sunbathing next to me is a nice place to hang out. This is my first blog, first post, first go at this. So even if I turn out to be a miserable blogger, the morning will not have been spent in vain because I spent it outdoors.  A couple days ago, I had the privilege to do a shoot with two cutie pies, Elisa and Gavin. I approached Paula to see if she would let me do an experimental shoot with her sweet little ones! She had told me that her children were comfortable and used to being in front of the camera, so I was excited to play a little with ideas that a lot of parents would be a little hesistant towards. I'm glad she was brave and trusting when I told her my idea was to have her kids finger paint.  Lots and lots of colorful paint, smiley kids, a beautiful backyard full of a bounty of trees and...

A boy and his dog | Frost Photography

When a potential client approaches me in person to talk to be about making pictures of their children, they inevitably want to know about Frost Photography. Some times they have seen my work, some times they have not. The images above convey what I aim to capture. In this case, the shoot was technically over, I was gathering my gear, and I looked up to little Louis playing with his toy airplane with their dog watching nearby. There was nothing that was going to stop me from picking up my camera again. Moments like this is what I live for as a photographer. I often describe my style and perspective as unposed, real, and timeless. Those are my three attributes I strive for in my work. Ten years from now, I don't want my work to feel dated because I followed a trend. Props and staged settings are extremely prevalent in this day of photography. I'm not knocking those styles because many of them are done really well and turn out great. I just am not that photographer....