Skip to main content

The Foster Family | Frost Photography

Today is such a special day and I'm so excited to honor this beautiful mama friend of mine with her family photos! I am in love with these, I hope you treasure them for many, many years.

I have been blessed to capture The Foster family over the last few years, and it is always a delight. After being around this sweet family I feel so happy and joyful. LaPrincess and I met when we worked together for a mutual friend. She was always so sweet to me and we became friends fast. She is such a genuine girl with an amazing heart and I love being around her.

 Trey and LaPrincess, I'm so thankful for you two and I love seeing the love you have for each other and others. Your girls are wonderful and adorable inside and out.

I hope Trey and the girls spoil you rotten with hugs and kisses today! You deserve it, beautiful mama! Happy Mother's Day!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak Peek, Seven Year Old Spunk

A good friend/client of mine sent me a design idea that she wanted me to do for each of her children. I tried it out on my niece first today, and this is what turned out <3 I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Finger Painting Shoot

I've been wanting to take advantage of the pretty weather, so I decided to get some work done out on my porch today. Blue skies, plenty of trees, birds chirping, and my puppy sunbathing next to me is a nice place to hang out. This is my first blog, first post, first go at this. So even if I turn out to be a miserable blogger, the morning will not have been spent in vain because I spent it outdoors.  A couple days ago, I had the privilege to do a shoot with two cutie pies, Elisa and Gavin. I approached Paula to see if she would let me do an experimental shoot with her sweet little ones! She had told me that her children were comfortable and used to being in front of the camera, so I was excited to play a little with ideas that a lot of parents would be a little hesistant towards. I'm glad she was brave and trusting when I told her my idea was to have her kids finger paint.  Lots and lots of colorful paint, smiley kids, a beautiful backyard full of a bounty of trees and flowe

Playing Daniel Boone

Bang Bang  I must say, I love using playrooms with great window light.